View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 12:01 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: ATTN UK Users: Рreview of RoyalMail real-time shipping rate calculation service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiceworld
Where do i need to put this file to try it?

I see your current version of x-cart is 4.4.0. So there are two ways to install this connector:
1. Follow INSTALL.readme from archive. It requires knowledge about upgrade/patch functionality of X-Cart. You should use this method if following files
(admin/configuration.php, admin/shipping_options.php, admin/shipping.php, include/func/func.core.php, shipping/mod_ROYALMAIL.php, shipping/myshipper.php, skin/common_files/admin/main/shipping_options.tpl, skin/common_files/admin/main/shipping.tpl)
were modified by you or other developers.

2. If you didn't modified files, than you can just unzip http://xmail.x-shops.com/royalmail_xcart_connector.4.4.0.files.tgz to the xcart_root_directory. (I am uploading it right now). This archive has default x-cart 4.4.0 files patched for RoyalMail connector. Also you have to apply royalmail.sql patch for database by following INSTALL.readme instruction (7 step).

There is one more way Just PM me temporary ftp access to you xcart installation and i will install connector for you in 5 minutes .