View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 12:27 AM

eXpert

Default Re: 5.2.11 released: Order management and Import/Export, New modules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xim
CenturyPerf

our engineers checked your website. All post rebuild hokies were applied correctly. There are no errors in the log. You have fully upgraded 5.2.12 version.

We didn't find the reason why the class was not found, but it seems that everything is OK. Please, check.

Hello Max:

Because the upgrade created the errors I described previously (even though you did not see them in the logfile) I went ahead and restored the site and database from a backup and started over. I'm not sure if your engineers did something to the site, but I did notice before I started the restore that the admin console was missing the Updates Available / No Updates issues that I described previously.

Running the update this time took over 45 minutes--and it was successful!

You asked previously if there were a large number of orders/customers. The current count is 572 orders and 390 users/customers (imported from my XCart 4.x store).

For reference, the store was showing orders on the admin home page. Now it states "No orders have been placed yet". However, when I click on "Orders List" all the orders are displayed. I'm not sure if this is due to the fact these are OLD orders and that 5.2.12 removed them from the home page due to their date. Does that sound accurate?

Sam Solace - Pres/CEO
Century Performance Center, Inc.
http://www.centuryperformance.com

(3) sites using X-Cart 5.3.5.5
X-Payments Enterprise 3.1.4