View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 03:10 AM

eXpert

Default Re: Abandoned Cart Reminder module released

These files are identical:

Code:
abandoned_cart_in.php admin/abandoned_carts.php admin/abandoned_carts_statistic.php modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/abandoned_carts.php modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/abandoned_carts_statistic.php modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/admin_config.php modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/config.php modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/func.php provider/abandoned_carts.php provider/abandoned_carts_statistic.php skin/common_files/mail/abandoned_cart_notification_subj.tpl skin/common_files/mail/html/abandoned_cart_notification.tpl skin/common_files/modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/abandoned_carts.tpl skin/common_files/modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/admin.css skin/common_files/modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/checkout.js skin/common_files/modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/func.js skin/common_files/modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/go_to_abandoned_carts_button.tpl skin/common_files/modules/Abandoned_Cart_Reminder/order_statistic.tpl skin/ideal_responsive/mail/html/abandoned_cart_notification.tpl skin/light_responsive/mail/html/abandoned_cart_notification.tpl

skin/common_files/mail/abandoned_cart_notification.tpl differs, because I have removed this line for now (because it shows price without VAT):
Code:
{$lng.lbl_price}: {currency value=$product.price}
and in skin/ideal_responsive/mail/html/abandoned_cart_notification.tpl this is missing to remove prices for now:
Code:
<tr> <td> {$lng.lbl_price}: </td> <td><strong>{currency value=$product.price}</strong></td> </tr>

All the other files are identical to the ones in the attachment.
I have attached the patch that I applied after the upgrade to 4.7.12 because the prices in the emails were without VAT.
Attached Files
File Type: diff abcr_remove_price_from_mail.diff (1.2 KB, 2 views)