View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 03:36 AM

X-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrf
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovico
Are you guys considering a proper whitelable reseller service on this one where the software can be re-branded for resale? Theres a serious lack of this type of software in the development sector and your sitting on an awful lot of developers who will happily resell it like that. PHPlive lost out on serveral thousand dollars off us becuase they flat out wouldn't allow resellers even though we were buying fully blown owned licenses for each client

Yes, we do consider this but I can't tell any more detals because we have no exact plans on how to organize co-branded resale of the product right now. I think we will have more details when we will be closer to the release date.

It's worthwhile allowing full white lable resale, it's an absolutley huge benifit in this market, I assume you'll have licensing in place anyway which would allow you to control it which would allow you to. Co-branded isn't really that useful, zero branded i.e works as a blank canvas works better when offering items to clients as a service and encourages developers to push products more.

It results in a seriously higher level of sales for you, and really goes a long way to encouraging a huge community of pro-active resellers instead of simple retro-active affiliates which are only a fraction as effective and more work when it comes to payouts.

Speaking for ourselves, straight off the mark we'd be pushing it to all of our clients and every new client we have if it's set up properly for whitelabel or private label resale.

Well worth considering if you ask the hundreds/thousands of developers on this forum.

Used by X-carters the world over:
Marketing Manager Pro Bundle For X-cart
Featured Product Manager for X-cart
Feed manager pro for X-cart

http://www.firetanksoftware.com

Celebrating 7 Years of providing quality X-cart Add ons and X-cart Mods for x-cart 3.X to X-cart 4.4.X