View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 11:06 PM

Default Re: "Cloud Search" goes free to replace "Instant Search", the latter being deprecated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herber@wirehub.nl
Great job, this is the first time I would consider using it.

I however would need the service for 20.000 - 25.000 products but think $34.90 per month is just too much for this, could I get a special quote?

I would also like to see the "Search results delivered by CloudSearch" removed, is that a possibility?

I'm currently on the trial to test it out, but already really negatively dislike the CloudSearch link in the search results. I do hope there's a possibility to remove that or I wouldn't even consider using it on my website.

If I'm paying for the service, I'm not going to display ads for it.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We absoultely agree with the idea that paid customers should not "pay" with ads or something like that.

Please do not worry about the link stating that the CloudSearch is in the free trial mode. It is only displayed when on the free trial. Moreover paid users can customize the overall look of a search widget as much as they want using CSS.

As for the price, please pay attention to the annual payment option. For the Gold plan it is effectively $29.08/month, which is 17% less.
Qualiteam Software Limited.