View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 06:11 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Pop-up Anywhere module released

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandat
Hi karina,
I have found cool pop-up alert notification for OUT OF STOCK stock product. You can find demo at http://shopping.indiatimes.com/mobiles/xolo/xolo-q3000-white-/41839/p_B2362026

Just scroll down the page & it will show pop-up alert to subscribe for product availibity. Further more you can add feature in popup like "subscribe & get 10% discount" when this product available again.

I guess it will be great sale booster as customers will prompt to subscribe if some discount is available for product. You can further custmze the module like first 10 subscribers will get 20% discount & you can display stats like "Only 3 more customers will get this offer" if 7 people have already subscribed for the product notification.

I don't know you can add this feature in your module or not. I am just sharing the idea

Thanks for sharing good example! In my opinion such behaviour can be reached by customizing Popup Anywhere to work with Product Notifications module. Product Notifications module has the feature that allows customers to subscribe to out of stock products and get email notifications as soon as they are back in stock. Unfortunately discounts that you describe are not available in the module. But it can be customized of course. And more likely such discounts must be the part of Product Notifications module.
So I think it's better to customize both modules instead of making duplicate functionality in the Popup Anywhere. Anyway it's nice idea, thank you!

The "Advanced Customer Reviews", "Root Categories" and "Pop-up Anywhere" author