View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 04:40 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Callback to online store is failed

Actually, the pingback failure wasn't the reason we'd lost our credit card fields though we did receive a pingback failure notification. Since that one failure we haven't had any additional notifications.

What our problem was pertained to our regenerating of encryption codes in X-Payments. We had done that but neglected to update the information in X-Cart, hence the credit card fields were not loading when the customer was attempting to use a credit card for payment.

To remedy this we went into X-Payments, copied the new encryption codes and pasted them into X-Cart in the appropriate fields (Payment Methods → Credit Card → X-Payments connector module settings).

Whether this will remedy your issue I do not know, but because we'd regenerated encryption codes in X-Payments we "broke" (for lack of a better word) the connection between X-Payments and X-Cart.

We've had no apparent credit card payment issues since we updated the X-Payment encryption codes in X-Cart.

We still have no idea what the issue was with the pingback failure and why it happened but at this moment we're running fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyds
Did you ever find the problem? I am having a similar issue now too. Since Monday, we have had several orders fail on us and customers have had to call to complete the order with us.

The back-end says X-Payments Started - after the third attempt they call us.

I have followed up and they all say the credit card fields are not being loaded.