View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 05:39 AM

eXpert

Default Re: "Login with PayPal" patches for 4.6.0 - 4.6.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixon
As far as I can see from the logs. There is "no_data" error. In most cases it means that corresponding record in lwpp table either does not exists or has incorrect info.
I would recommend removing corresponding record from lwpp table for that account and use Login with paypal once again.

No data has been written to this table at all. The table structure is there, it simply has no records. The following is the source code of the "login with paypal popup screen" after it tries to authenticate and fails:

Code:
<br /> <b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught exception 'PPConnectionException' with message 'Got Http response code 400 when accessing https://api.paypal.com/v1/identity/openidconnect/tokenservice.' in /home/lc3/public_html/DEV/include/lib/paypalSDK/lib/PPHttpConnection.php:102 Stack trace: #0 /home/lc3/public_html/DEV/include/lib/paypalSDK/lib/transport/PPRestCall.php(40): PPHttpConnection-&gt;execute('code=AEFI0rY0ww...') #1 /home/lc3/public_html/DEV/include/lib/paypalSDK/lib/auth/openid/PPOpenIdTokeninfo.php(146): PPRestCall-&gt;execute(Array, '/v1/identity/op...', 'POST', 'code=AEFI0rY0ww...', Array) #2 /home/lc3/public_html/DEV/modules/PayPal_Login/pp_return.php(74): PPOpenIdTokeninfo::createFromAuthorizationCode(Array, Object(PPApiContext)) #3 /home/lc3/public_html/DEV/pplogin_return.php(52): require_once('/home/lc3/publi...') #4 {main} thrown in <b>/home/lc3/public_html/DEV/include/lib/paypalSDK/lib/PPHttpConnection.php</b> on line <b>102</b><br />

If you want me to pay for support, that's fine. This just appears to be a bug because there is nothing more I can do to be sure this is installed correctly. Thank you for your continued support Qualiteam.

Development
X-Cart Gold Plus v4.7.12
- php 7.3
- reBOOT reDUX
- other goodies

X-Cart Gold v4.7.7
- reBOOT Template
- XPayments 3.0.2
- Abandoned Cart Reminder
- BCSE Reward Points
- BCSE Stock Notify
- XPDF Invoices