View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 09:01 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: XP not showing in Payments Methods List

Thank you for the description.

Quote:
Now at the bottom of the page in the Payment Gateways, I cannot select my "X-payments: Paypal WPP Direct Payment" because it is not in the list. Do it need to be be there or am I set up as it is?

It's correct that PayPal payment is missing from that select box. No additional changes are necessary.

[quote]I tried a test order with credit card payment and after I submitted the order, I got the invoice page with no way to enter credit card info. It's like it went to a phone order instead./QUOTE]

Unfortunately, currently I'm not able to specify the cause of this issue exactly. Please make sure that the Credit Card by PayPal PRO is being selected at checkout indeed. Actually, you may verify it on the order details page, where the payment method information is shown.

One point: what is the item purchased and what is it's cost? X-Cart has some other complex settings for the E-Goods (downloadable products) and the items with zero cost, since customer shouldn't pay for an item, then the transaction request to the payment gateway is not performed. So if you use such kinds of items for tests, it can cause such behaviour.

If this doesn't help we would advise you to contact the tech support: support@qtmsoft.com since this issue requires investigation on your store/server.