View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 02:42 PM

eXpert

Default light responsive category menu

So on the Light Responsive template, when it is viewed on anything where the mobile_header is invoked, the shopping categories are dropped to the very bottom of the page, and there is no category drop down on the mobile header (which i would expect, as a user)

so, I've been playing with it a bunch - I can get it to work if I turn off fancy categories; but I want fancy categories (I have only a handful of categories for this site).

Is there a way to modify the categories.tpl (or .php file, even), so that I can use the non-fancy categories on the mobile_header menu, and use fancy categories on the desktop site? I've tried everything I can think of, and my eyes and brain are going buggy, so I figured I'd toss this out there.

ALSO - in the light responsive template, if you want your images to be responsive, you need to modify the product_thumbnail.tpl - I made the image width into max-width, and before that I placed a width="100%" - which means that it will go to 100%, but not larger than the defined size.
AlteredCart: On-Sale, One Page Checkout, Checkout One Payments (although that's not working yet)
BCSE: Back in stock Notify, Checkbox Radio Mod, Upselling Links
SMACK: CDSEO Pro, Product Map
X-Cart: Gold+, Mobile
(still trying to get working: Gahela Support Suite)