View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 05:30 AM

X-Cart team

Post Recent USPS change

Hi everyone,

I think the most of you guys are aware of recent change in USPS API and have already applied patches published by Svowl at http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=30721 to their X-Carts or installed updated USPS add-on in their LiteCommerces.

I am posting this announcement just in case there is someone who haven't done that yet but is in need to have USPS working fine in his/her X-Cart or LiteCommerce.

For X-Carters:
We published the patches along with instructions on how to apply them correctly inside "File Area" sections of your HelpDesk accounts. Find X-Cart/Updates/USPS_update_20070514.tgz file there, download, unpack, read "README" and follow it if you haven't applied the patch yet. If you've done that them do not do that at all.

For LiteCommercers (sounds strange?): We sent a newsletter about new version of USPS add-on module. If you use USPS and haven't installed the new version then I guess it's time to do it. The new version can be found as always inside "File Area" sections of your HelpDesk accounts if you have "Real-time shipping quotes" add-on license.

If you feel you need help in this - do not hesitate to contact our support team. They are ready to help 24x7 (excluding time they need to eat and drink )
X-Payments product manager