View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:42 AM

Default Re: X-Cart v4.5.0 released

I am well aware of bugs in all versions of software and in my 20 years experience doing web design have no issues with a few flaws,I even look forward to them because errors teach you how to correct them and learn more about the product you're using. However when you release a version without stating clearly there might be major flaws such as the UPS or the Upgrade to Smarty3 that may or may not work on the version you released days prior I do see a issue, I am not paying for a product to Beta test nor are they paying me to Beta test, I am putting my trust in the people I spent my hard earned money on to only release a version that is stable enough to run on a live cart I don't care if its 4.5.0 , 4.5.1 and so on bottom line is the product is not ready for full use and should be stated as such. I am done replying I just wanted to say my peace and let Chevy or Ford release a car for sale that has a few bugs here and there before they are sure its ready for LIVE production and sell it anyways see how many legal battles they have..bottom line wasted time is wasted money lol

Peace people...