View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 07:53 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: Xcart Virtual Terminal Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewalk
Hey folks,
We bought and had installed the Point of Sale mod in Nov. Since then, we have only been able to get one order through.
(1) The mod has no place for the cvv code. The config php has info on it regarding the cvv but there is no field for it on the order form.
(2) The customers' first and last name do not show on the order form. If the order taker types it incorrectly, they can not see it to make the change before submitting it for processing (and yet another decline.)
(3) The customer info order form says to leave the shipping info blank if it is the same as the billing. But, the mod does not transmit this info to the gateway. Most of our gateway declines said that the shipping first and last name were missing and the cvv code was missing.
Has anyone else who had this mod installed experienced / resolved the same problems? Any idea what could be causing these problems? If so, we'd appreciate some help!

E.P.

We are helping you on our support system. We're just waiting for login information to resolve. I'm probably going to have to work extra this weekend to catch up from the flu running through the office so I will try to get back to you sooner than later. These aren't typical problems so I'll have to see why your copy is not working on your site. Possibly it's a conflict with your X-cart version.

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!