View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 11:37 PM

Default Re: Abandoned Cart Reminder module released

I have a few questions about this module .. mostly about internal rules that were programmed in for the logic.

1. How long does it take for the system to identify an order being marked as abandoned? Example: Customer adds an item to their cart, they leave the site, than they are marked as an abandoned order. What is the time interval in this situation?

Knowing this will help improve how to properly setup the frequency time for each email.

2. Is there an internal rule that aggregates orders within an specific timeframe to the customer? Example: I abandon an order at 1pm, and abandon an order at 1:30pm. The order abandonment email is set to go out in 4 hours. Does this mean that ALL orders within the past 4 hour increment are included with this email? This way it shows a COMBINED shopping cart of orders, instead of individual emails / orders.

3. The statistics area is a little bare, it would be great to know:

- Value of Shopping Cart when abandoned
- Value of Shopping Cart when recovered (this can show how much additional items/sales were generated by the customer purchasing more items). ~ Abandon Cart Emails are known to increase the chance a customer will add MORE items to their cart.
- % of recovered orders
- Click Through Rate
- Purchase Rate

Having some basic details over each email can make it easier for users to A/B Split Test each recovery email for the best results.

Thanks,
Ryan
Braintree
Popup Anywhere
Abandoned Cart Reminder
Cloud Backup
Kayako Integration
Rich Google Search Results
Pin Code/License Key
Remember Me