View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 10:51 AM

X-Wizard

Default Re: How can I stop "X-payments Started" orders from being created?

I'm sorry, but so far X-Payments 2.0 has been a failure for my shop. In addition to the multiple order numbers generated for each transaction, in the last week we also had over five double charged orders, these double orders not showing up on the x-cart orders list and thus we were unaware of them until a customer complained about being double charged. When we log into our merchant providers back end, sure enough, double orders are being charged but do not show up in the x-cart order's list. This never happened with the old system and now we are in a position of having to do extra work and check our merchant provider back end to make sure each and every order is not a double charge. I doubt using a third party one page checkout will solve this but even if it does, I shouldn't have to use a third party one page checkout - this should work. The reason we upgraded was to be able to store cardholder data and resume subscriptions, that also does not work yet either. This is with x-payments installed by the x-cart team.
Apache 2.4
CENTOS 7.8 64Bit Single Quad-Core E3-1241v3 3.4Ghz 8M 1600 w/ HT
32GB RAM 2x 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD RAID 1