View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 03:21 PM

Default SingleFeed Shopping Engine Feed Export Tool

Hello,

We have recently built a tool that will export products into a SingleFeed file format to be used with our service. SingleFeed helps merchants succeed on the shopping engines by automatically delivering optimized data feeds to the highest quality shopping engines like Become, Google Product Search, Pricegrabber, Nextag and more. Submit a single product data feed to us and we’ll validate the feed, make automated corrections, spit back errors, suggest optimization opportunities, and properly categorize your products for each of the shopping engines. We only work with the top shopping engines to ensure you’re getting the most qualified traffic. Save time and money getting up and running on the comparison shopping engines. With service plans starting at $99/mo, SingleFeed is a cost effective solution for small and medium sized businesses that have ecommerce sales of $100K - $20M/yr.*

I'm looking for 1-2 stores on 4.1.9 or 4.2 that are interested in helping us test our X-Cart tool with our service. Please contact me for details. Once the tool is available for widespread public use, I will update this thread with more information and documentation.

For more information, please visit http://www2.singlefeed.com/partners/ecommerce/x-cart/68

*SingleFeed only supports US Based merchants at this time.

X-Cart SingleFeed Export Module