View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 10:12 AM

Thumbs up Re: Display Only Current Page in Page Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacat
I did the above, something isn't right because, although I see the options in admin and can select them, (the letters A, D, ang G don't show up in the selection). Futher, the option for Current Page Only doesn't show the current page only. It shows as if I had selected option D. The original two work as far as showing the title as expected in view source. G doesn't. In addition, the :: parts are still there even though not in the text for the selections, I'm using - instead.

Maybe I did something wrong here in the database part. The database shows nothing under the functions section for any of the rows. Under the variants column I changed the variants field value to:

A: Shop name - Category name - Product name
D: Product name - Category name - Shop name
G: Current Page Only

Is there anything else to change or something missed? Thanks for any help with this!

This was only tested in version 4.1.6. I'm not sure if this works with other 4.1.x versions. Please make sure that version 4.1.6 is what you have.

Please see the attached 2 screen shots:
1. my "page_title_format" cell in "xcart_config" table.
2. my "SEO options" section of "General settings" (backend) - showing these three options in the drop down box "Page title format".

Nothing (in any php or tpl files) was changed.

Good luck!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mysql_cell.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	298  Click image for larger version

Name:	General_Settings.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	299