View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 05:38 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: Can't save image

OK, I think I have solved this.

As I am imitating the model "Category" I should be putting only one image for my entity (and this is enough for my purpose).

So here is how it goes : in my module, aside from Main.php, I have 7 php files and one twig file. The entity is called "Author", module is "Librairie" and vendor name is EdB.

The files are:

Controller file Controller/Admin/AuthorEdit.php
Page view file View/Page/Admin/AuthorEdit.php which calls the twig file
the twig file page/myentity_edit/body.twig which calls the input forms, which is
View/Model/Author.php
View/Form/Model/Author.php

and the definition of entities

Model/Author.php
Model/Image/Author/Image.php
and the path to the image storage
Model/Repo/Image/Author/Image.php

The relevant part of the codes are

the definition of image property and getter and setter in Model/Author.php
Code:
/** * One-to-one relation with category_images table * * @var \XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Image\Author\Image * * @OneToOne (targetEntity="XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Image\Author\I mage", mappedBy="author", cascade={"all"}) */ protected $image; ... ... /** * Get image * * @return \XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Image\Author\Image */ public function getImage() { return $this->image; } /** * Set image * * @param \XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Image\Author\Image $image Image OPTIONAL * * @return void */ public function setImage(\XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Image\Author\Imag e $image = null) { $this->image = $image; } /** * Check if category has image * * @return boolean */ public function hasImage() { return null !== $this->getImage(); }
(OK, I was too lazy to change some commented out text, but this shouldn't cause the trouble). The definition of the image entity in Model/Image/Author/Image.php

Code:
namespace XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Image\Author; /** * Author * * @Entity * @Table (name="author_images") */ class Image extends \XLite\Model\Base\Image { /** * Relation to a author entity * * @var \XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Author * * @OneToOne (targetEntity="XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Author", inve rsedBy="image") * @JoinColumn (name="author_id", referencedColumnName="author_id", onDelete ="CASCADE") */ protected $author; ... ... /** * Set author * * @param \XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Author $author * @return Image */ public function setAuthor(\XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Author $author = null) { $this->author = $author; return $this; } /** * Get author * * @return \XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Author */ public function getAuthor() { return $this->author; }
(Omitted lines are about alternative texts)

and the image uploader definition in

View/Model/Author.php

Code:
'image' => array( self::SCHEMA_CLASS => 'XLite\View\FormField\FileUploader\Image', self::SCHEMA_LABEL => 'Image', self::SCHEMA_REQUIRED => false, ),
as well as the path setup in Model/Repo/Image/Author/Image.php

Code:
namespace XLite\Module\EdB\Librairie\Model\Repo\Image\Author; class Image extends \XLite\Model\Repo\Base\Image { /** * Returns the name of the directory within 'root/images' where images store d * * @return string */ public function getStorageName() { return 'author'; } }

I hope this helps people having similar issues.