View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 10:59 AM

Advanced Member

Default Pulling signatures from the Address Book

This is an X-Cart insallation. I upgraded from an old X-Cart version to 4.7.0, and some of the database structures have changed.

In the old system, I used to pull signatures as administrators sent customized shopping carts out to customers using the following code;

Code:
<div style="width:746px; background-color:#ffffff; padding:10px;"> {if $admin_info.signature} {$admin_info.signature} {else} Take Care, <p> {$admin_info.firstname} {$admin_info.lastname}<br> {$config.Company.company_name}<br /> <a href="mailto:{$admin_info.email}">{$admin_info.email}</a><br> Direct: {$admin_info.phone}<br /> {$lng.lbl_fax}: {$config.Company.company_fax}<br /> <a href="{$http_location}/" target=_new>{$config.Company.company_website}</a> </span></p> {/if} </div>

The contact info for these sales reps who send these customized carts now resides in a different table. xcart_address_book is the table.

How can I configure the DB calls to pull the names and addresses and display them with the new database? Is this enough info or is more needed?

Any help would be appreciated.