View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 08:48 AM

X-Adept

Default grrrrrr

I'm working on upgrading my digital subscription module from 3.1.3a to 3.3.1 and it's a biotch! Everything works basically the same as the old version, but I'm trying to figure out how to do a "renew" feature for the customer interface, while still using the standard cart/checkout code so that I can allow customers to use all the payment methods. I've ended up basically trying to add another $mode to the cart code for renewals so that when $renewalmode=="true", then the cart won't recalculate and various other things happen instead. Anyway, just wanted to vent my frustration. I hate templates. I'm starting to wish this application were coded in straight PHP so I could understand it!
Getting back into x-cart dev after a long hiatus. Modded lots of x-carts from version 3.1.x to 4.1.x. Developer of ImageScaler mod, Pre-login per user coupon mod, Wordpress feed mod, DigitalSubscriptions mod, Phonetic bulk download keys addon for DownloadExpander mod, Serial Number Generator for ESD products, Custom CMS/LMS integrations, external products mod, and more.