View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 04:19 AM

Advanced Member

Exclamation For those having issues with Xpayments....

Hi all

I was having terrible trouble with Xpayments connector/Xpayments.

I have four sites running 4.5.4 and 4.5.5. One of my sites also has Xpayments 1.0.6 installed on it. I am using Paypal payments Pro.

I was receiving callback and 403 errors etc. on three of my four sites. Lite interface kept switching off on three of them and I couldn't understand it. Weeks have passed with no word from Bugtracker or forums and I have had to deal with loads of frustrated customers and have lost alot of sales.....

But today I had a breakthrough and thought it may help other people struggling with Xpayments etc.

I have discovered that the "optional" field for callback i.p in Xpayments connector isn't so optional. My sites all have dedicated i.ps and have just discovered that you do have to use the i.p of the XPayments install in sites not running under that i.p.

This has angered me immensely as nowhere in the Xpayments manuals etc. does it explain that you may have to use this field if you are running another of site under a different i.p connecting to one Xpayments install. "Optional" does not indicate "may be necessary" Qualiteam!

Obviously, I am not sure about other payment processors than Paypal Payments Pro, but it you are unable to complete a sale successfully or find that Lite interface keeps unticking you may want to fill this in if you are running different sites under different i.ps and connecting to one Xpayments install

I have billed myself 3 x ё0.20 successfully and at last my customers will actually be able to pay!

Not very happy with Qualiteam/X-Cart right now. They could do more to help without charging us. Bad documentation has caused me to loose a small fortune and customer trust.

There are many people having issues like mine on these forums. I only hope that my little breakthrough may help a few of those about to pull out their hair.