View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 06:54 PM

eXpert

Default Re: Iframe Not Displaying In FLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambal
We do not have plans to drop FLC. I am not sure if we should add iFrame checkout support for FLC and X-P, though. I'll see how many supporters of this idea will be in this thread.

I would like to see FLC supported just as OPC is. I use FLC in my current live store, and I'm debating whether to continue doing so in my 4.5.2 store. I actually haven't had a chance to look closely at the 4.5.2 OPC.

I can say this, though: if it's as bad as it was in 4.4.4, I WON'T be using it. It was ridiculous to make customers enter their personal info and have to click Apply. The Apply button was hardly visible without scrolling down and it would have been totally confusing for people.

Regardless of what I end up doing, I still want the option of using FLC in case I try OPC and find customers are having a hard time with it. I don't particularly agree with much of the OPC enthusiasm I see in these forums. I am an avid online shopper and I don't mind going through a few steps to checkout. In fact, I often find OPC setups too crowded.
BCSE Customer Review Management Mod
BCSE Catalog Order Form Mod
X-Cart Gold 4.5.2 (Building/Testing)
USA