View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 09:48 AM

Default Re: Common sense Product Layout modification (4.3)

OMG , tam10, thx for pointing this problem out to me!!

It appears I made final corrections to code in product_details.tpl directly in my x-cart template editor, yet provided the forum with the piece of code from the Notepad I used to make the adjustments. This explains how I could left out that vital IF statement you pointed out for me so kindly

To get the star work properly, please find next code in your /customer/main/product_details.tpl :

Code:
<td rowspan="3" align="right" valign="top"> <div class="save-percent-container"> <div class="save" id="save_percent_box"> <span id="save_percent">{$product.appearance.market_price_discount}</span>% </div> </div></td>

and replace it with :

Code:
<td rowspan="3" align="right" valign="top">{if $product.appearance.has_market_price && $product.appearance.market_price_discount gt 0} <div class="save-percent-container"> <div class="save" id="save_percent_box"> <span id="save_percent">{$product.appearance.market_price_discount}</span>% </div> </div>{/if}</td>

P.S: I am going to update the original post with correct code right after this message. (DONE)