View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 10:37 PM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Loyalty Program module for X-Cart 5

Hi guys,

Thanks for the links and your comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigershark8700
Looks great .. do you plan to offer similar product to 4.X ?

As the developer of this module I can say that I have no plans on converting it to X-Cart 4 - instead, I would like to focus on improving this module further. I'm not sure if there is someone else in our company who wants to develop it, but there is a plenty of good "reward points" mods for XC4 already, so I don't think that creating another one makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpeperdiem
1. Reward accumulation rules. Earn rewards for various results or purchase. Rewards for specific products or categories. Rewards if a customer does an action (registers, posts a review, etc.)

Adding more supported actions is in my roadmap for the module. Thanks!

Quote:
2. Reward redemption is not tied to coupons or discounts or payment methods. Customer can apply rewards in checkout before any payment method, and does not require a round trip back to the cart to redeem. THIS IS one of the most significant UX features missing from other "points" modules.

This is how Loyalty Module for X-Cart 5 works: the customer can redeem his points on the cart page and in checkout before any payment method. Actually, the store automatically gives the customer the maximum discount by applying his reward points, so the customer just adjusts the number if he wants to redeem less.

Quote:
In my opinion, a loyalty program must integrate at many levels, including registration and email lists and tell-a-friend and product reviews, etc...

I agree.

Thanks!