View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 08:42 PM

Advanced Member

Default Cloudflare and X-Payments created error: Internal error (R)

I'm getting an error message when we turn on Cloudflare, but works fine when not turned on.

After customers click the "Continue to Payment Page" button from their cart and theyget the loading/redirect screen, instead of taking the customer to the x-payment page where they enter their CC info, they are taken to a page that says "Order preocessing error" and that the order was declined. And gives the reason as "Internal error (R)".

This only happens when we turn on CloudFlare - works just fine without Cloudflare turned on. I've tried white listing all IPs from Cloudflare in the x-payments connector settings in x-cart admin, I tried turning off caching/server side excludes/disable security/disable apps/disable performance/etc and still produces the error. Also tried clearing all Cloudflare cache.

When I test with Cloudflare turned on using the "Test module" feature in the x-cart admin connector settings for x-payments, I get a message that says the transaction failed, and "Response is not valid." Check logs." I then check logs but there is no log file (folder is 777 permissions) - I'm looking for logs at /x-payments-dir/var/log/admin/2016-8-07/

x-payments version: 1.0.5
x-cart version: 4.6.1

Error message the user gets at checkout is:
Internal error (R)

Contact me about modifying x-cart for your needs.

Xcart Gold versions:
4.5.x, 4.4.3, 4.4.1, 4.4.0, 4.3.1
4.1.10, 4.1.9, 4.1.8

Add-on modules:

Featured Product Carousel
and other various mods I've built