View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 08:49 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Simple CMS module and custom page code

Quote:
If you add a resource with the "url" key, not "file", X-Cart 5 won't aggregate the file. So, this should work as you expect.

no I wasn't expecting it to aggregate the file.. what I WAS expecting, however is that it would append separate link/script tags AFTER the aggregation's css/js link. Because right now if I enable aggregation, the external urls are NOT added to the html AS external urls.

What I expected:
HTML Code:
... header... <link *Plethora of aggregated css files for various media [screen, print, all]* /> <link href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/nanogallery/5.3.0/css/nanogallery.min.css?1453234303" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" /> <link href="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/nanogallery/5.3.0/css/themes/light/nanogallery_light.min.css?1453234303" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" /> ...body... ...footer... <script *aggregated JS that DOES contain nanogallery_local.js* ></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/nanogallery/5.3.0/jquery.nanogallery.min.js?1453234303"></script>

What I got:
HTML Code:
...header... <link *Plethora of aggregated css files for various media [screen, print, all]* /> ...body... ...footer... <script *aggregated JS that DOES contain nanogallery_local.js* ></script>

your aggregation codebase currently fails to append the external urls, and does not report the issue in logging.