View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 11:03 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Simple CMS module and custom page code

after knocking my head on this for nearly a week, I cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong, which class I need to extend (and/or decorate), whether I am to use view, model, or controller .. there doesn't seem to be any detailed information anywhere of anyone else trying this for me to build my ideas on, and I don't yet have enough basic knowledge of x-cart 5's functionality despite all the tutorials due to their un-fleshed-out nature.

I created classes/XLite/Module/MY-ID/MY-MODULE/View/Page.php and added the following

Code:
<?php // vim: set ts=4 sw=4 sts=4 et ft=php.html: namespace XLite\Module\MHG\TemplateMods\View; class Page extends \Xlite\View\AView implements \XLite\Base\IDecorator { public static function getAllowedTargets() { return array_merge(parent::getAllowedTargets(), array('page')); } public function getCSSFiles() { $css = parent::getCSSFiles(); // find page id by its name // $cnd is an object containing the condition for "page name is equal to ..." and if this search // condition does not exist in the Repo class you have to create it as well for this to work $cnd = new \Xlite\Core\CommonCell(); $cnd->enabled = true; $cnd->name = "Photo Gallery"; $current_id = \XLite\Core\Request::getInstance()->id; $target_id = \XLite\Core\Database::getRepo('XLite\Module\CDev\SimpleCMS\Model\Page')->search($cnd); \XLite\Logger::logCustom('MHG', "currentID: {$current_id} targetID: {$target_id}\n", true); //error_log("currentID: {$current_id} targetID: {$target_id}\n"); if ( $target_id == $current_id ) { $css = array_merge( $css, array( 'url' => "//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/nanogallery/5.3.0/css/nanogallery.min.css", 'no_minify' => true, ), array( 'url' => "//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/nanogallery/5.3.0/css/themes/light/nanogallery_light.min.css", 'no_minify' => true, ), // see also https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/nanogallery/5.3.0/jquery.nanogallery.min.js for javascript related to this ) ); } return $css; } protected function getDefaultTemplate() { return 'modules/CDev/SimpleCMS/page/body.tpl'; } }

even if $cnd is wrong, AND there is no search functionality in this for the Repo, I should STILL get a log of the current page ID and don't get that either.

where am I going so totally wrong?