View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 03:53 AM

Advanced Member

Post Re: Cant add address to the register.php page

Hi
as for:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizilu
Having same issue.. I want the customer to enter all info needed once (when registering) and not have to enter it again to address book or when checking out. I have login/registration needed to checkout. Would someone please post all procedures needed to solve this issue please

just +1 to what cflsystems say
Quote:
Originally Posted by cflsystems
I guess you are looking for something like this - https://www.cflsystems.com/register.php

This requires changes in numerous files both php and tpl types. It is not a simple 1. 2. 3. list....

meaning if all of the files adjustments done and you are still not getting address book filled then the registration process needs debug.. Maybe you register page's HTML does not have fields like:
HTML Code:
<input type="text" id="b_firstname" name="address_book[b][firstname]" size="32" maxlength="128" value="" autofocus />
and it should be added in order to fix that.. Or another method is to manually create the address book array like:
PHP Code:
$address_book['B'] = array ( 

'firstname' => $_POST['firstname'],

'lastname' => $_POST['lastname'],

'address' => $_POST['no']. ', '$_POST['address-line1'] .', '.$_POST['address-line2'], 

'city' => $_POST['city'], 

'country' => $_POST['country'], 

'zipcode' => $_POST['zip'], 

'phone' => $_POST['phone'],

'fax' => '',
    ); 
it depends on your store and HTML.
Hope it helps

QuickOrder AJAX-based search and ordering system now available
giving you complete control over how customers browse and search for your products. Click here for details.
PriceSlider - easily filter categories by price range - only $9.99 - details here

X-Cart 4.1, X-Cart 4.2 on Windows/IIS and Linux/Apache.