View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:01 PM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Review Reminder Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavyMac
In Test Mode emails are being sent for orders that failed, not finished, payment authorised and awaiting payment yet in the settings "Send review reminder to customer (if order is completed) " is set true?

Not only that but customers that had multiple not finished orders have recieved a review request for each incomplete order!

Has anyone else had this?

In the test mode the order status is not taken into account.

Quote:
Well, apparently the odd behaviour I witnessed is exactly what Test mode is meant to do - it simply provides you with a method of testing the format of the email sent, which I guess is fair enough. Would have been more reassuring to have it run the algorithm that determines who gets a reminder.

I've added the new condition for test mode: TEST_EMAIL is required now if TEST_MODE is TRUE. If TEST_EMAIL is empty then review reminders will not be sent at all. It will be in the updated version of the module. In this case store owner/developer can specify his/her own email for testing purpose and get test review reminders.

Quote:
SQL query : SELECT product, descr, fulldescr FROM WHERE productid = '2404' LIMIT 1

Error code : 1064

Description :You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to yourMySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE productid = '2404'LIMIT 1' at line 1 Request URI: /send_review_reminders.php?key=

It seems that $sql_tbl array is not defined for some reason. There are two functions for review reminder in the 'modules/Advanced_Customer_Reviews/func.php' file:
func_acr_send_review_reminder()
func_acr_send_review_reminders()

Both of them should contain part of code like this:
PHP Code:
global $sql_tbl

Could you please check your file and check if global definition of $sql_tbl is there?

The "Advanced Customer Reviews", "Root Categories" and "Pop-up Anywhere" author