Thread: 4.1.9 changelog
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 01:23 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: 4.1.9 changelog

Quote:
Fri Sep 14 12:31:07 MSD 2007 [*] - ferz - Improvement (0026041): The SSN field is now displayed not onlye on the customer profile page, but also in the email notifications and order details.

Hmm... something tells me that this should be the first stop post-install and comment this out. I can't see ANYONE wanting the SSN to travel via email. WHY was this added to core functionality of xcart, when it sounds like it should have been a mod for the one person who wanted it. Just my $.02

Quote:
Thu Aug 02 16:21:50 MSD 2007 [*] - max - Improvement: viaKlix 2.0 payment module updated.

Hmm... maybe all the changes that forum users have been making to it over the past 2 years have been brought up to date? I hope so. If not, I have a version that works just fine.

Quote:
Tue Jul 17 08:31:07 MSD 2007 [*] - zaa - Improvement: Ability to enable/disable displaying of a link to an embedded static page in customer area Help section added.

Aah! Very nice. Very useful. Thanks!

In all, it looks like lot of energy was given to payment gateways. This is good. Hopefully, it will be a painless upgrade -- make sure you are backed up 1000% before trying this out.