View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:33 AM

Advanced Member

Default x-payments issue with SkipJack

I'm having trouble getting the x-payment processor module to submit payment information to SkipJack.

I paid x-cart developers to setup/configure the x-payments module, however when a payment is submitted via the shopping site, it appears to go through as the message from x-payments says it has been submitted, however as soon as the payment page redirects back to the shopping site, I get this error:

"Order processing error

Order declined.
Review your data or contact the store administrator.

Go Back"

I've contacted xcart several times (with posts on the ticket system) and I'm not getting anywhere with this.

I also called Skipjack and was on the phone with their tech support for a good 30 mins and the guy I spoke to looked up all orders that their system has processed coming from the account number specified in the x-payment module (valid skipjack account)

And the following three orders hit their firewall on the indicated dates, but never made it past the firewall because of some errors with the data submission to Skipjack.

pre%2d30565307 - feb 20 6:46 PM ET
10700080113817%2e601 - feb 20 6:46 PM ET
11000100425819%2e602 - feb 20 7:14 PM ET

So, to summarize, no orders went through to Skipjack successfully.

I have asked xcart several times to send me exactly what data x-payments is sending to SkipJack so that I can troubleshoot this further, but now that they have taken my money (for the install $384), they are not responding back.

What other troubleshooting can I do to fix this and move forward? Suggestions?