View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 02:31 AM

X-Cart team

Talking Reward for great contribution to the X-Cart community

Hello everybody!

Strong forum community is definitely one of the reasons why customers choose X-Cart as their online business solution. We know this and we would like to thank all X-Cart community members for their useful advice and help provided on the forum. And especially we would like to thank Padraic Ryan aka Balinor for active participation in the forum life.

Since I started my work in Qualiteam Software (2003) I have been watching Balinor's activity on the forum, he really helped lots of X-Cart users. Today he posts 5-10 messages a day and he is the first one to reply to almost every my message

Several months ago we added "Thank you" button to each forum post. Though it is not quite popular yet among X-Cart users, statistics for the latest quarter confirms high status of Balinor - he is one of the greatest contributors to the X-Cart community.

So we are glad to reward Balinor with an Amazon Gift Card for $1200. I believe most of the forum members would agree that he deserves the reward

Dear Padraic, please PM me the e-mail address where I can send you the gift card.

Also, I would like to say that we will continue monitoring thanked forum posts and, perhaps, will periodically reward community members who play active role in the forum life.

Once again, thank you for your help!

Best regards,