View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 12:56 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Remove attributes with multiple values from Specification Tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minfinger
My apologies. Mine are grouped.

ok, here's a down and dirty way to hide individual attributes based on hard-coded name values

if you need to hide a whole group, title and all, that would be different

in attribute.tpl shown above, add an inline style on the <li tag

Code:
{if:getAttributeGroup()} <li><div class="head-h3">{getTitle()}</div> <ul> {end:} <li FOREACH="getAttrList(),a" style="display:{a.hidden}"> <div><strong>{a.name}</strong></div> <span class="{a.class}">{a.value:nl2br}</span> </li> {if:getAttributeGroup()} </ul> </li> {end:}

then put the following code block in a new file

classes\XLite\Module\XC\CustomSkin\View\Product\De tails\Customer\Attributes.php

the code shown hides two of the attributes shown in my screenshots above

adjust the blue text values and number of if statements to match the name and number of attributes you want to hide

the two red statements are what I added to the original Attributes class

Code:
<?php namespace XLite\Module\XC\CustomSkin\View\Product\Details\Customer; function isHidden($a) { if($a=="Number of Designs")return("none"); if($a=="Number of Categories")return("none"); return "block"; } abstract class Attributes extends \XLite\View\Product\Details\Customer\Attributes implements \XLite\Base\IDecorator { public function getAttrList() { if (!isset($this->attributes)) { $this->attributes = array(); foreach ($this->getAttributesList() as $a) { $value = $a->getAttributeValue($this->getProduct(), true); $hidden = isHidden($a->getName()); if (is_array($value)) { $value = implode($a::DELIMITER, $value); } if ( $value && ( $a::TYPE_CHECKBOX != $a->getType() || static::t('No') != $value ) ) { $this->attributes[] = array( 'name' => $a->getName(), 'value' => htmlspecialchars($value), 'class' => $this->getFieldClass($a, $value), 'hidden' => $hidden ); } } } return $this->attributes; } }