View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 10:20 PM

Default Re: Features planned for X-Cart v4.3

I too have to argue in favor of ProxyPay3, as it is the payment method used by major banks in Greece and I guess worldwide. Most of the X-Cart users in Greece use that payment method for credit card processing.

Also, in order to get the approval from bank in order to be allowed to use their proxypay3 payment gateway, needs a lot of formal paperwork. That adds more points to the seriousness of the method from banks perspective, and the quality of the merchandisers using it.

The by default ability of X-Cart to support online payments using ProxyPay3 is one of the major advantages for the Greek market. Please also note that all other competitive e-commerce applications do support it.

Having said these, I hope that you will make the right decision.

P.S.
I guess that the reason for not receiving an answer from ProxyPay3 (I do not know if you contacted a Greek bank or ProxyPay3 directly), is that they have a strict policy on revealing the technical details. They gave it to us from the Eurobank bank, only after signing with them as an online POS (Position Of Sale) user.