View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 10:23 AM

eXpert

Default Re: 4 Level SEO friendly Flyout Menus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CNS
Thanks nevets1219, I got further with that under 4.1.8 than with the Alltribes solution. You're referencing a class called "flyoutlast" that doesn't appear in the CSS you reference (which has one class, called menu). Is there a way you can post the CSS you used? It looks like the web reference you provide might contain a different or updated CSS.

Thanks.

The 2nd link in my post (found here) has mentioned a "last" and that's where I got it from. I hope I used it correctly. My CSS is essentially the one generated from the Menu Builder and that other paged linked above. To be honest, I didn't really pay attention to see what display changes it made though :P

On a side note, I've used "escape" modifiers in my code, it might screw up the display of your categories depending on what you have (ie your categories should have & and not & otherwise the 'escape' modifier will screw things up). Remove it as you feel necessary.

PhilJ, glad your version is one step closer to perfection if it's not already there