View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 09:22 AM

Advanced Member

Thanks for the great post. I was hoping someone could help me out with a problem I am having expanding on this mod. I want to run the credit cards through authorize.net. It returns a failed process, but that's fine since we will be processing these numbers manually later. I want to bypass the cc_processing error for the customer and provide a short message instead. I decided to do this on error_message.php in the root directory.

I created a tmp file : skin1/main/error_ccprocessor_error1.tpl
It contains the message I want to post for the customer in the event of this particular error. Here"s how I'm going about it. This is the modified snippet from error_message.php.

Code:
$billmessage = $_GET['bill_message']; if ($billmessage = "bill_message=Error%3A+A+valid+amount+is+required.+%28Reason+Code+5+%2F+Sub+1%29"){ $error1 = $error . "1"; $smarty->assign("main",$error1); } else{ if (!empty($error)){ $smarty->assign("main",$error); } else{ $smarty->assign("main",$QUERY_STRING); } }

I'm getting a "Page Not Found or Do not have permission" message where the tmp file should show up when I try to run this page. Hope this is clear.
Thanks for any help you can offer.