View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 04:31 AM

X-Man

Default Re: X-Cart v4.4.2 released

I am wondering what we suggest is listening by QT? I am very disappointed with that small thing about creation of the DB at installation.

I agree you about position of messages. Now these messages appear just at the right top. No border, no transparency. Just ugly messages.

I suggested basic features - discussed many years in this forum. QT always said to place in their ideas website all I want. If there are votes, they will implement. I would like to ask thumbnails from variant images is not a basic feature? not showing a category if there are no products inside? And many, many other things I am seeing at competition. Like many others from here I am doing a favor spending time and finding ideas and solutions. There is no doubt why more and more are leaving this platform.

I offered my ideas for XC5, in ideas website, directly to QT. Their decision about "it will be no features added in v4.4" is completely wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflsystems
No, Linux machine and using IE8 so it was a bug. I see in the next post you say it's fixed.

I still see system messages show at the top right corner. I though you guy will fix this to show in the middle of the screen with close button. It is almost invisible now.

Flyout works fine. But what I would like to see (also asked a million times) - do not show empty categories in the menu. Have a setting in admin to show them or not. Right now you have "deprecate" setting which doesn't help much.
OS in use: Red Hat Enterprise, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Kali Linux
Ideas for Server configuration (basicaly): Nginx/Pound (reverse proxy), Apache/Nginx (webserver), Squid/Varnish (cache server), HHVM or (PHP-FPM + PHP 5.6 + opcache), MariaDB/Percona MySQL Server, Redis (storing sessions)

You can catch my ideas here: http://ideas.x-cart.com