View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: Refine Filters module released

One thing no one has thought about is duplicate content in Google and the affect on your SEO.

If the filters created their on additions on the page url then it would significantly increase your Google ranking and traffic. At the moment the filters will be indexed by Google and give you loads of duplicate content for the same category url.

I have worked with the guys at Cart on Steroids to modify their filters to give the perfect set of seo urls.

Power Filters from ********* gave us thousands of long tail links for virtual categories that we added virtual SEO and meta data to which increased our Google traffic significantly but the urls weren't great. I know the new version just out has fixed that issue but I was already on a journey with Clever Filters.

When I have finished I will have thousands of virtual categories with SEO and Meta data and perfect SEO urls to those categories which will get indexed by Google.

If this was done to X-carts version then it would be worth looking at but at the moment it is nothing new to the market. It does nothing that any of the other filters out there can already do.
Dedicated SSL