View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 01:39 PM

X-Adept

Default Re: altered carts OnSale mod for php 7+

I have revisited X-Carts Special Offers built in mod because I saw that they actually DO have the ability to restrict a special offer to a specific membership group. I do have a question regarding that specific condition however. The Mod states
Quote:
If no memberships are selected, only the customers with no membership will match the condition.
So when I leave the membership area with no selected options and put a check in the checkbox next to
Quote:
Customer has a certain membership
I should be able to log in as a member and the Special Offer should not be applied but it still does. When I go back to the Special Offer in admin and check the conditions, the checkbox is no longer checked. It doesn't seem to like that there is no membership selected even though it says that is the only way to make the sale not show up for customers who have a membership level.

Anyone have this issue or does it work correctly for others? Is there a way to add "No Membership or Not Logged In" as an option to select? Thanks for any ideas... This is for x-cart version 4.7.11, just realized I didn't update my signature yet.
running on UNIX

www.keystonecandle.com X-Cart Gold Plus - Version 4.7.11 php7.2
mods:
reCaptcha
cdseo pro
running on UNIX