View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 09:41 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: Invoice notification

I went in an changed a cash transaction to Paid and I got this:

ERROR: "Includes\ErrorHandler::FATAL_ERROR" (code 2)
Call to undefined method XLite\Module\CDev\ContactUs\Core\Mailer::sendProce ssMail()

It's worth noting that the email associated with the users account received an order receipt with "Paid" Status on it. However the status did not actually change on that order to Paid.

This is the php_error.log:
[25-Nov-2014 12:30:43 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method XLite\Module\CDev\ContactUs\Core\Mailer::sendProce ssMail() in /home/myyamaha/public_html/lpo/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/FasterThanYours/InvoiceTextNotification/Core/Mailer.php on line 10
[25-Nov-2014 12:30:43] Error (code: 1): Call to undefined method XLite\Module\CDev\ContactUs\Core\Mailer::sendProce ssMail()
Server API: cgi-fcgi;
Request method: POST;
URI: /admin.php?target=order;
Backtrace:
#0 Includes\ErrorHandler::logInfo(Call to undefined method XLite\Module\CDev\ContactUs\Core\Mailer::sendProce ssMail(), 1) called at [/home/myyamaha/public_html/lpo/Includes/ErrorHandler.php:324]
#1 Includes\ErrorHandler::handleError(Array ([type] => 1,[message] => Call to undefined method XLite\Module\CDev\ContactUs\Core\Mailer::sendProce ssMail(),[file] => /home/myyamaha/public_html/lpo/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/FasterThanYours/InvoiceTextNotification/Core/Mailer.php,[line] => 10)) called at [/home/myyamaha/public_html/lpo/Includes/ErrorHandler.php:309]
#2 Includes\ErrorHandler::shutdown()

Just in case you want it, here's the package:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7x0lv6soz9tec8q/FasterThanYours-InvoiceTextNotification-v5_1_8.tar?dl=0

So I'm not sure why the Mailer is calling the ContactUs Module?