View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 01:35 PM

Default multiple order status search in order management

xcart 4.0.13

include/orders.php
Code:
# Search by order status if (!empty($data["status"]) && $data["status"] != array(""=>"1")) if (is_array($data["status"])) { $sql_status = ""; foreach ($data["status"] as $k=>$v) $sql_status .= " OR $sql_tbl[orders].status='".$k."'"; $search_condition .= " AND (".substr($sql_status,4).")"; } else { $search_condition .= " AND $sql_tbl[orders].status='".$data["status"]."'"; }

the $data["status"] != array(""=>"1")) is so that the blank option can be selected to return any order status

skin1/main/order_status.tpl
Code:
<OPTION value="I" {if $status eq "I" || $status.I eq 1}selected{/if}>{$lng.lbl_not_finished}</OPTION> <OPTION value="Q" {if $status eq "Q" || $status.Q eq 1}selected{/if}>{$lng.lbl_queued}</OPTION> <OPTION value="P" {if $status eq "P" || $status.P eq 1}selected{/if}>{$lng.lbl_processed}</OPTION> <OPTION value="B" {if $status eq "B" || $status.B eq 1}selected{/if}>{$lng.lbl_backordered}</OPTION> <OPTION value="D" {if $status eq "D" || $status.D eq 1}selected{/if}>{$lng.lbl_declined}</OPTION> <OPTION value="F" {if $status eq "F" || $status.F eq 1}selected{/if}>{$lng.lbl_failed}</OPTION> <OPTION value="C" {if $status eq "C" || $status.C eq 1}selected{/if}>{$lng.lbl_complete}</OPTION>

adding the || $status entries ensures backwards compatibility with other scripts that use order_status.tpl

skin1/main/orders.tpl
Code:
<TD class="FormButton" nowrap>{$lng.lbl_order_status}:</TD> <TD width="10"></TD> <TD>{include file="main/order_status.tpl" status=$search_prefilled.status mode="select" name="posted_data[status][]" extended="Y" ex tra="style='width:70%' multiple size=8"}</TD>

name="posted_data[status][]" has an extra [] at the end to turn it into an array
the html code to make it a multiple select is passed with the extra parameter

On my order screen I have also moved the status selection box out of advanced order options up to the top to make it more accessible.

suggestions welcome, for i am not a great php coder by any means