View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 08:18 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Too much white space around product images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totaltec
Okay here is what I did.

I used the custom skin module, (for the second time today!) and I created a new file:
XLite\Module\XC\CustomSkin\View\Items_List\Product \Customer\ACustomer.php

with the following content:

Code:
namespace XLite\Module\XC\CustomSkin\View\Items_List\Product\Customer; /** * ACustomer */ abstract class ACustomer extends \XLite\Module\CDev\Sale\View\ItemsList implements \XLite\Base\IDecorator { /** * Get icon sizes * * @return array */ public static function getIconSizes() { return array( static::WIDGET_TYPE_SIDEBAR . '.' . static::DISPLAY_MODE_STHUMB => array(200, 200), static::WIDGET_TYPE_SIDEBAR . '.' . static::DISPLAY_MODE_BTHUMB => array(200, 200), static::WIDGET_TYPE_CENTER . '.' . static::DISPLAY_MODE_GRID => array(200, 200), static::WIDGET_TYPE_CENTER . '.' . static::DISPLAY_MODE_LIST => array(200, 200), 'other' => array(110, 110), ); } }

This set the icon sizes to 200. Amazingly, XC was smart enough to automatically generate icon thumbs at the correct size of 200 x 200, referenc them correctly, and place them in the var/images folder. Thanks Devs!
it's work!, however

module Add2CartPopup also uses the icons of the new large size and its design breaks

temporally in classes\XLite\Module\XC\Add2CartPopup\View\Product s.php i use this code:
Code:
protected function defineWidgetParams() { ... $this->widgetParams[self::PARAM_ICON_MAX_WIDTH]->setValue(180); $this->widgetParams[self::PARAM_ICON_MAX_HEIGHT]->setValue(180); }
but how do I do it right?