View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 01:10 PM

Mr. Stillwell-

Thanks for posting that nice little mod - it was (almost) exactly what I was looking for! I've tweaked it slightly to display the inventory level for each variant. My modification also displays the table on items without variants - something I wanted for product display consistency.

Note that my code will display inventory levels for variants or basic items regardless of the status of "Disable inventory tracking" in the admin. For the site I'm working on, we have this option checked - allowing customers to backorder items.

(this was done on x-cart gold 4.0.14)

-Glen

Code:
{if $variants} <table cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" class="chart" width="75%"> <tr class="chart_head"> <td>{$lng.lbl_sku}</td> <td>{$lng.lbl_description}</td> <td>{$lng.lbl_inventory}</td> <td>{$lng.lbl_our_price}</td> </tr> {section name=test loop=$variants} <tr class="{cycle values="chart_dark,chart_light"}"> <td>{$variants[test].productcode}</td> {foreach item=item key=key from=$variants[test].options} <td>{$item.option_name}</td> {/foreach} <td>{if $variants[test].avail < 1}0{else}{$variants[test].avail}{/if}</td> <td>${$variants[test].price}</td> </tr> {/section} </table> {else} <table cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" class="chart" width="75%"> <tr class="chart_head"> <td>{$lng.lbl_sku}</td> <td>{$lng.lbl_inventory}</td> <td>{$lng.lbl_our_price}</td> </tr> <tr class="{cycle values="chart_dark,chart_light"}"> <td>{$product.productcode}</td> <td>{if $product.avail < 1}0{else}{$product.avail}{/if}</td> <td>${$product.price}</td> </tr> </table> {/if}