View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 02:09 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Remove Checkout with PayPal from Pop-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Fat
Igor: First, THANK YOU! This worked perfectly and I once again have ThemeTweaker installed. I can now resume editing my website design. I am disappointed I did not receive this information or level of assistance when I submitted a support ticket and tried several times to follow up. I appreciate you stepping in and actually fixing the problem for me.

Second, I don't believe my server environment is the problem. When I initially submitted the support ticket a few days ago, I was told by Eugene that he investigated the issue and it was a bug in the software that was causing the problem and that he would submit the information to the developers. Also, I've recently installed a couple of other modules and had no problems with those.

Finally, since I am now able to use custom CSS again I tried your solution to remove PayPal from the cart pop-up and it worked perfectly.

Thank you again for your assistance, I really appreciate it.
Thank you for the kind words.
Also, I'd like to note here that the development team has resolved the issue and updated the module, so this problem should not occur for anyone else.