View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 01:32 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Remove Checkout with PayPal from Pop-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by razortw
Unfortunately, it is not possible to install the previous version of the module in your store.
As far as I can judge, the issue is caused by something in your server environment that prevents X-Cart from unpacking the module archive successfully, which actually indicates that the issue isn't caused by that particular module.
Anyway, please try to install the ThemeTweaker module from the archive I attached.
First, extract the TAR file from the archive. Then upload the TAR file to your X-Cart via the 'Modules' section.
Igor: First, THANK YOU! This worked perfectly and I once again have ThemeTweaker installed. I can now resume editing my website design. I am disappointed I did not receive this information or level of assistance when I submitted a support ticket and tried several times to follow up. I appreciate you stepping in and actually fixing the problem for me.

Second, I don't believe my server environment is the problem. When I initially submitted the support ticket a few days ago, I was told by Eugene that he investigated the issue and it was a bug in the software that was causing the problem and that he would submit the information to the developers. Also, I've recently installed a couple of other modules and had no problems with those.

Finally, since I am now able to use custom CSS again I tried your solution to remove PayPal from the cart pop-up and it worked perfectly.

Thank you again for your assistance, I really appreciate it.