View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:40 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: X-Payments ROLL CALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpeperdiem
X-Payments ROLL CALL

I am specifically searching for any store admin who has deployed xp 1.0.5 with the lite interface iframe in x-cart 4.5.4

We need one place for all x-payments admins to easily communicate with each other. Post to this thread and we'll all have each other as resources.

Mods, please make this a sticky?

I'll start:
======================

XP: 1.0.5 with iframe lite interface - xp has its own subdomain on my server
XC: 4.5.4 gold plus w/OPC_ajax - hoping to get the Altered Cart CheckoutOne provisioned soon.
Status: active, but it is not working well and I am losing orders daily. Documented in other threads.

I am using 4.5.4 Gold plus with OPC ajax
XP 1.0.5 with iframe lite interface hosted on same server as
XC.

1. Getting "lost orders" from x-cart but merchant account has already done an AUTH. I have to manually go to merchant account admin page to get a CAPTURE message (I do them separately because I have to verify order). Then I have to go back to x-cart and modify status to processed. Then I have to send an email to the customer to explain why they got a message that the order wasn't completed, but their card was charged.

2. Submit button floats over required boxes. Had to disable Terms and Conditions field and make it checked by default because Submit button obfuscated it.

3. cvv2 text box periodically gets wrapped under some other field and it can't be filled (but required) in so customers can't finish order.

4. No customer feedback (error message) when "Submit" button is pressed, can't tell anything is happening, another press is duplicate orders if all field are filled in. If you are missing something like "phone number" you get a "Failed" order. If you are missing something required in the iframe like "cvv2" you get nothing (no message) until you click it a couple of times and it might put a red border around the field (no error message anywhere) and the customer 99% of the time doesn't see it, gets frustrated leaves the site. Now I have an uncompleted "XPayments started" orders and it is never finished because the customer doesn't know what to do. I call them and 90% of the time they are so pissed off they cancel the order.

I guess I am a little frustrated myself!

- james -
CDSEO Pro 1.8.7
WebsiteCM Product Map 2.0.1
WebsiteCM Next-Prev 1.3 disabled because of SQL errors and bugs.