X-Cart team

Default Re: X-Cart v4.5.4 released

Hi, Jeremy

Thank you for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpeperdiem
Add To Cart Popup - "Buy Now" upsell product adds to cart instead of redirect
https://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/view.php?id=42319

I have to disagree with you on this one. Add to Cart Pop-Up was aimed to ease the process and when a customer clicks on Add to Cart in pop-up window he expects the item to be added to the cart instantly. Whereas, you want to redirect him to the product details page (unexpected behaviour).

We will definitely take you suggestion into consideration while working on a new release. However, I can't assure you that it will be done exactly as you described.

Quote:
Add To Cart Popup - FAIL if using product option validation
https://bugtracker.qtmsoft.com/view.php?id=42316

We need some time to perform thorough investigations and test it. I can't provide you with an instant reply.

Quote:

Thanks for that, we've reproduced the problem and fixed it already. Please refer to the bugtracker ticket for the patch. We will not re-pack the distributive packs though due to the fact that removing an admin account is infrequent use-case and consequently not critical.

Quote:
===========

I am very close to deploying a 4.5.3 gold plus store. Will I be able to upgrade from 4.5.3 gold plus to 4.5.4 gold plus? When do you expect upgrade packs to be available?

I know you've been very busy on this update, but it would be very helpful for acknowledgment of bugs reported in the forum and/or bugtracker.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Undoubtedly, you will be able to upgrade from 4.5.3 gold plus to 4.5.4 gold plus, Jeremy. It will be a standard upgrade pack for GoldPlus version.

Upgrade packs release dates are standard - within 3-7 business days approximately. So, you will be able to download them next week.

Thank you.