View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 11:29 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: Authorize.net DPM (PA/DSS Compliant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2coolbaby
Yep, their answer was to upgrade to the newest version since Authorize.net made some API changes. Best part is it cost $37.50 to upgrade a mod that I just bought recently to fix something that was broken by Authorize.net, even though the mod is supposed to be the connection to them. So they have to change something to get the mod to work correctly and WE get to pay the price for that.

Mary,

I actually looked at your authorize.net and it looks and seems fine. I don't know what has changed on your site to cause you to start having issues. It would make sense for us to look into it with a service fee since it all of a sudden stopped working and you've had this version since March. However we have recently updated the mod to use Authorize.net's newest technology and it seemed to make sense to just update you at the same time as well.

Just let us know if you'd like us to help out as we'd love to get it working again for you.

thank you,

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!