View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 12:27 AM

Advanced Member

Default Exporting filtered order variables to CSV file

Alright, here we go. You're searching for orders based on certain criteria such as sku # or price. Basically this mod serves the purpose of being able to provide a modified copy of filtered orders that have been backed up into a CSV file. I'll tell you what I'm using it for and maybe it will make sense.

The site I'm currently working on is http://www.ezcruiseconnection.com. They sell motor coach transportation services to and from cruise lines. They contract this service to a local motor coach company. This company requires certain information about the customers. This allows my client to supply their provider with only the information they need.

I've made changes to 4 files:

./include/orders.php
./include/orders_export.php
./include/process_orders.php
./skin1/main/orders_list.tpl

and created one file: ./skin1/main/orders_export_mod.tpl

./include/orders.php
changed:
Code:
$do_export = in_array($mode, array("export","export_found","export_all"));
to
Code:
$do_export = in_array($mode, array("export","export_found","export_all","export_mod"));

./include/orders_export.php
changed:
Code:
# # Prepare the orderid condition # if ($mode == "export") { # Passed here via include/process_order.php if (!empty($orderids) and is_array($orderids)) { $orderids = array_keys($orderids); } else { $top_message["content"] = func_get_langvar_by_name("msg_adm_warn_orders_sel"); func_header_location("orders.php?mode=search"); } } elseif ($mode == "export_found" && is_array($orders)) { # Passed here via include/orders.php $orderids = array(); foreach ($orders as $k=>$v) $orderids[] = $v["orderid"]; }
to
Code:
# # Prepare the orderid condition # if ($mode == "export") { # Passed here via include/process_order.php if (!empty($orderids) and is_array($orderids)) { $orderids = array_keys($orderids); } else { $top_message["content"] = func_get_langvar_by_name("msg_adm_warn_orders_sel"); func_header_location("orders.php?mode=search"); } } if ($mode == "export_mod") { # Passed here via include/process_order.php if (!empty($orderids) and is_array($orderids)) { $orderids = array_keys($orderids); } else { $top_message["content"] = func_get_langvar_by_name("msg_adm_warn_orders_sel"); func_header_location("orders.php?mode=search"); } } elseif ($mode == "export_found" && is_array($orders)) { # Passed here via include/orders.php $orderids = array(); foreach ($orders as $k=>$v) $orderids[] = $v["orderid"]; }
AND
Code:
$smarty->assign("orders", $orders_full); func_display("main/orders_export.tpl",$smarty);
to
Code:
if ($mode == "export_mod") { $smarty->assign("orders", $orders_full); func_display("main/orders_export_mod.tpl",$smarty); } else { $smarty->assign("orders", $orders_full); func_display("main/orders_export.tpl",$smarty); }

./include/process_orders.php
changed:
Code:
elseif ($mode == "export" and !empty($orderids)) { include $xcart_dir."/include/orders_export.php"; } elseif ($mode == "export_found") { include $xcart_dir."/include/orders.php"; }
to
Code:
elseif ($mode == "export" and !empty($orderids)) { include $xcart_dir."/include/orders_export.php"; } elseif ($mode == "export_mod" and !empty($orderids)) { include $xcart_dir."/include/orders_export.php"; } elseif ($mode == "export_found") { include $xcart_dir."/include/orders.php"; }

The file that I created, ./skin1/main/orders_export_mod.tpl, is basically a copy of ./skin1/main/orders_export.tpl with the unecessary variables taken out. It looks like this:
Code:
{* $Id: orders_export_AFC.tpl,v 1.10 2004/06/29 06:47:31 svowl Exp $ *} {section name=oid loop=$orders} {$orders[oid].productcode}{$delimiter}{$orders[oid].product}{$delimiter}{$orders[oid].product_options}{$delimiter}{$orders[oid].amount}{$delimiter}{$orders[oid].notes|replace:"\r":" "|replace:"\n":" "|replace:"\t":" "} {/section}

I'm sure there can be other uses involved for created reports, etc. Let me know what your thoughts if you decide to try it out.

uummm...perhaps you should tell me again.

http://www.designertrends.com
Version 4.0.6
Unix