View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 06:13 AM

X-Man

Default Re: Hidden Categories module released

The 3rd idea is based on the 2nd one.

2) - is for protecting the hidden category
3) - is for giving access to a customer/customers or a group of customers

Here are a few examples:

1) I would like to offer only karina one year the privilege for buying some products I will post in a category.

2) I would like to offer only to karina and addison one year the privilege for buying some products I will post in a category

3) I would like to offer only to a group of customers called VIP's 6 months the privilege for buying some products I will post in a category

4) I would like to offer only karina, addison, and two groups of customers the privilege for buying some products I will post in a category.

You could say why not offering individuals or groups coupons? Well, in this case why we need a hidden category? As I said before, a hidden category is something special for your customers, to make feel like vip's because they are buying from your store. It is just business with advantages for both sides.
OS in use: Red Hat Enterprise, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Kali Linux
Ideas for Server configuration (basicaly): Nginx/Pound (reverse proxy), Apache/Nginx (webserver), Squid/Varnish (cache server), HHVM or (PHP-FPM + PHP 5.6 + opcache), MariaDB/Percona MySQL Server, Redis (storing sessions)

You can catch my ideas here: http://ideas.x-cart.com